Your vehicle is an important investment that you rely on to get you wherever you need to be. In order to make sure that your engine is running the way it should, regularly scheduled maintenance services are key. From oil changes to tune-ups, maintenance will ensure that your vehicle runs longer and stays in good condition. Additionally, getting regular vehicle maintenance can prevent expensive repairs and expand your car’s lifespan. Righter’s Auto Repair offers a wide range of maintenance services to help ensure that your vehicle is always running its best.
Car Maintenance Services
In many cases, a simple inspection is all that’s needed to keep your vehicle running smoothly. With regularly scheduled maintenance, you can be sure that your car is in excellent working order. Some of the maintenance services we provide include:
- Computer Diagnostics: If your check engine light comes on, you need to have the issue diagnosed as soon as possible. We have the equipment needed to read any codes and then troubleshoot the problem.
- Oil Changes: Your oil filter and motor oil should be changed on a regular basis to keep your engine protected. Bring your vehicle in every 3,000 miles for a thorough oil and filter change.
- Tune-Ups: The spark plugs in your engine should be clean and in good condition. Regular tune-ups will help your vehicle run more smoothly and prevent engine damage.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: If your windshield wipers are worn out, it can be a serious safety hazard. Let us take a closer look and replace the blades as needed so you can see clearly in any weather.
- Fluid Services: Your vehicle uses a wide variety of fluids to keep it running smoothly. We’ll check all your fluid levels and top them off or replace them as needed to keep your car in great condition.
- Filter Replacements: From the cabin filter to the air and oil filter, each one performs a specific duty to ensure that everything is clean. We will check all the filters and replace the ones that are extremely dirty or clogged.
- Suspension & Steering Repair: Are you noticing a bumpy ride? It could be related to your steering and suspension. Let us take a look at this integral system to help you enjoy a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance: Your vehicle’s manufacturer has a list of specific maintenance requirements designed to keep your engine running optimally. Our technicians can set up a schedule for you and perform all the maintenance services pertinent to your make and model so your car is performing at its very best.
For all your vehicle service and repair needs, visit Righter’s Auto Repair in Grand Ledge, MI or give us a call at 517-627-1622 to schedule an appointment today!